Traditional athletic style on the ultra-lightweight Stable Platform Outsole. Designed for versatility. Made for movement.
- Shares the DNA of a minimalist racing flat for a fast, snappy run.
- Wide forefoot combined with a low drop offers important sensory feedback and encourages a mid to forefoot strike running technique.
- Medium-density midsole formulation provides excellent tactile rebound and ground feel to help engage the body's natural suspension.
- Responsive perimeter and forefoot rubber inlays surrounded by EVA for consistent and predictable grip across a wide range of conditions.
- Recommended for short to mid distance runs, but proven to perform on up to 50-mile runs by advanced runners.
- Ultra-lightweight and flexible makes it great for box-jumps, skipping, bodyweight exercises and activities where you need to be light on your feet.
- Flat surface area from the blade of the foot to the heel offers a very stable platform for lifting weight.
- Full contact heel area and low stack height provides stability. Minimizes compression and energy loss during heavy lifts.
- Not recommended for rope climbs. Shop the Cross Platform outsole for rope-resistant features.
TRAVEL / EVERYDAY TRANSIT:
- Perfect for walking and standing for long periods of time.
- All-day comfort and versatility. Pack One Pair™ approved by light travellers.
- Predictable grip across a wide variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces.
- Long, low and unobtrusive arch reduces pronation while in a neutral position.
- TRES-FRESH antibacterial treatment on upper and lining materials.
- Minimal 3.9mm drop, low stack height, zero void heel, wide forefoot.
- CensorPocket™ secures shoelaces while on the move.
- Two sets of shoelaces for color options.
- Reflective STRIKE MVMNT flag logo.
- Ultra-lightweight - 7.5 oz in a size 9 (approx.)