We are looking for a sales associate to join our store team in Vancouver.
We are a fast growing and nimble brand. We require motivated, creative people who work well with others and take ownership of their work and role.
STR/KE is looking for a great people to elevate the retail experience.
- We celebrate motion and mobility. Our community strives to be healthy, fit and productive and our retail locations support that community
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in health, fitness and mobility.
- Strong sense of personal style.
- A confident communicator with a real interest in people
- Strong team player and an ability to work independently
- Responsible and reliable
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- References required
- Develops exceptional product knowledge to enhance each customer experience
- Supports in the execution of all store operations
- Drive sales and metrics by promoting a positive culture and experience
- Receive and process stock received from warehouse
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays and special events
Send your application to email@example.com with the position that you are applying for in the subject line.