The Haze is back to retain its title as the most versatile performance cross-trainer available.
Recognized by independent reviewers and athletes alike for its lightweight and responsive design that delivers across all aspects of training while maintaining excellent agility and running performance.
Breathable and flexible engineered 3D knit jacquard upper construction for out-of-the-box comfort and an adaptive fit. Strategic internal lamination for targeted support and lateral containment where you need it.
This Crisp White colorway with gum rubber outsole features reflective silver STRIKE MVMNT flag logo for visibility when on the move. Comes with two sets of shoelaces – black/ white woven and classic white.
Optimized for versatility on STRIKE MVMNT’s new anatomical Cross Platform 2™ outsole, the Haze is ready for heavy lifts, high-impact workouts, and brisk 5-km runs.
HOW IT FEELS:
- Full contact heel area expanded to provide 10% more surface area feels sturdy and stable under foot minimizing energy loss during lifts.
- Elevated sidewall chassis for midsole protection during rope climbs, increased torsional rigidity and lateral containment.
- Rewarding, crisp ride with just enough torsional support to really push on sprints without sacrificing the omnidirectional flex that allows your foot to function the way it is intended.
- Uniform cushioning that maintains exceptional ground feel. Cush50™ midsole compound features a blend of EVA and EPE for an ultra-smooth and long-lasting rebound. Custom molded SuperFoam™ footbed comfortably cradles the foot and enhances lateral stability.
- Roomy, anatomical toe-box and 4 mm drop allows the foot to sit in an optimal position providing comfort and maximum transfer of energy through the running cycle.
- Multi-textured grip with 360° radiused perimeter for catch free flexibility and uninhibited movement.
Unisex Sizing: M = US Men's, W = US Women's
Upper Material: Engineered 3D Jacquard Knit
Color: Crisp White / Gum
Style: STC8FW802-CWG / STC8FW803-CWG
How it Fits: True to Size Guide