How it Fits: Some prefer to size up a 1/2 size.
Elevated performance. The Sueze expands on our versatile cross-trainer lineup by introducing a sleek, one-piece ultra-suede upper - stripped down by design to its simplest form.
Featuring high-end Clarino® ultra-suede with 60% recycled fibre content, the Sueze Trainer’s upper material is soft, breathable and resilient - while taking a step in the right direction when it comes to its environmental footprint.
The Sueze is built on our signature S2 last with wide, anatomical toe-box and 4mm drop to support foot health and natural function.
Optimized for versatility on our Cross Platform 2™ outsole, the Sueze is a one-shoe quiver, ready for heavy lifts, high-impact workouts, brisk runs and long days on your feet.
Deep carbon black upper with tan lining and logo hits over a white midsole and gum rubber outsole.
- Dual-density memory foam heel package for comfort and heel hold.
- Strategic internal lamination in the forefoot for lateral containment during fast directional changes.
- Elevated sidewall chassis for midsole protection during rope climbs and increased torsional rigidity.
- Gusseted tongue provides a snug fit without the need for excessive lace tension.
- Hidden lace storage pocket keeps shoelaces secure while on the run.
- Cush50™ EVA / EPE midsole compound maintains excellent ground feel while delivering an ultra-smooth ride and long-lasting rebound.
- Custom molded Super Foam™ footbed comfortably cradles the foot and enhances lateral stability.
- Roomy, anatomical toe-box and 4 mm drop allows the foot to sit in an optimal position providing comfort and maximum transfer of energy through the running cycle.
- Multi-textured grip with 360° radiused perimeter for catch-free flexibility and uninhibited movement.
Unisex Sizing: M = US Men's, W = US Women's
Upper Material: 60% Recycled Premium Microfiber Suede
Color: Matte Black / White / Gum