BF-CM Sale - 30% Off - T&C’s Apply
How it Fits: Some prefer to size up a 1/2 size.
Explore further with the Vimana Hybrid Carbon. Tested over 1000's of kilometers in the Coastal Mountains of British Columbia, this hybrid running shoe features a 3/4 length CARBITEX® AFX™ carbon fiber plate.
The introduction of CARBITEX® technology brings a wide variety of performance enhancing qualities to play. The plates' asymmetrical flex pattern protects the foot from overextending and provides torsional support without limiting forefoot flexibility. This reduces foot fatigue over long distances and while carrying substantial weight - like a heavy pack.
The strategic location of the AFX™ carbon fiber plate - between the outsole and the midsole - doubles as a rock plate to protect your foot over the most demanding terrain.
Unlike most plated trail shoes the ability of the AFX plate to flex with the foot combined with the plate’s location ensures excellent proprioception and will not lead to a stiff rocker effect.
The Meta Platform Outsole™ features a contoured full rubber bottom for dependable and predictable grip. Faceted triangular tread pattern with radiused edges is designed to eject dirt and minimize ankle-roll.
STRIKE’s Cush50™ EVA/EPE midsole compound offer long lasting cushioning while maintaining crisp rebound.
Built around STRIKE MVMNT’s S2 Last with anatomical toe box and 4mm drop. The hybrid outsole design transitions over various terrain seamlessly.
Unisex Sizing: M = US Men's, W = US Women's
Upper Material: Engineered Jacquard Knit
Color: Rock Grey / Shadow
Vimana Hybrid Runner
Lightweight, high-performance running shoe designed to excel across a wide variety of terrain. Designed for versatility. Made for movement.
- Mid to forefoot strike outsole with crisp energy return.
- Ultra-responsive medium density Cush50™ formula midsole offers excellent cushioning and rebound while maintaining sensory ground feel.
- Durable, multi-directional grip designed to eject dirt and debris.
- Full rubber bottom protects the foot from sharp features.
- Consistent flex pattern flows through to radiused edges.
- Strategic contours cradle the foot for enhanced off-axis support.
- Multi-directional flexibility keeps your feet engaged and strong during high impact and high intensity workouts.
- Full contact outsole and elevated contours stabilize the foot position during heavy lifts.
- Radiused outsole and 360-degree traction reduces the risk of ankle roll during lateral moves and agility drills.
- Supportive sidewall chassis for increased lateral rigidity.
- Not recommended for rope climbs. Shop shoes on the Cross Platform Outsole for rope resistant features.
TRAVEL / EVERYDAY TRANSIT:
- True all-terrain traction with unmatched comfort. Perfect for long days spent walking, running, hiking or in the gym.
- Resilient and dependable for adventurous travel or city transit.
- All day comfort. Pack One Pair™ approved.
- TRES-FRESH antibacterial treatment on upper and lining materials.
- Minimal 4mm heel drop, low stack height, zero void heel, wide forefoot.
- S2 last and anatomical toe-box.
- Cush50™ EVA/EVP midsole compound
- Hidden Lace Storage Pocket to keep it tied and tidy.
- Reflective STRIKE MVMNT flag logo.